Carb Back Loading Program Review – Does it Really Work?
Carb Back Loading by John Kiefer is a popular & successful fitness and fat loss manual, and right now thousands of people are learning how easy it is to look the way they want every day of their lives – no self-deprivation required. Carb Back Loading helps you eat all the bad food you want and still gain muscle while losing fat simultaneously. That’s essentially the promise Kiefer makes, and he delivers again.
Eat the Food You Love and Still Lose Fat.
A Carb Back Loading diet is basically timing when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons/evenings after you’ve already worked out… that way the carbs are being consumed by your muscles rather than your fat cells, the science says. Essentially carb back loading is eating carbs toward the end of your day, so basically for dinner and dessert.
The author developed the manual after nearly two decades of reading through science and medical journals, absorbing everything from the thermodynamics of the body to biomolecular processes that make metabolism possible.
Can I Really Eat Donuts and Ice Cream and Still Lose Fat?
Yes, it worked for me and I had also tried everything before, I’ve also eaten donuts and woke up leaner the next day. The author of the manual also says he eats cherry turnovers, hamburgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what? He still wakes up every morning to a toned, muscular body and a six-pack of abs.
This is because research has shown that for easy, sustainable fat loss, insulin levels should be kept as low as possible during the fast half of the day and spiked late at night. No more oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast – but bring on the late night pizza and cookies.
So what are the main steps to follow or start with?
* Have coffee/cream or tea in the morning. If having breakfast, protein and fat.
* Low carb throughout the day. Load up on good meats and veggies and good fats for lunch and snacks.
* Push any other carbs until post-workout (after 6pm which works well for busy moms who just want normal family dinners.) Again, even if you’re training in the morning, or you aren’t training at all that day, you would still see results just by pushing carbs back until evening. I know, because I’ve done it all.
* Enjoy a nice dessert in the evening like a donut or ice cream and still lose fat!
* A Carb back loading diet is basically timing when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons/evenings after you’ve already worked out… that way the carbs are being consumed by your muscles rather than your fat cells, the science says.
* Essentially you will be eating carbs toward the end of your day, so basically for dinner and dessert.